Explore our promoted experiences
- City Sightseeing Malta hop-on hop-off tour
- Set your own itinerary, and explore Malta at your own pace
- Full commentary provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Hop on and off at 35 stops around the city with two different routes
- Sightseeing pass valid for one or two days from time of first use
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
With your 1- or 2-day ticket, you have access to two different bus routes, allowing you to explore both north and south Malta. See sights such as the Three Cities, Rabat, and the famous Blue Grotto, and enjoy the freedom to hop on and off at your leisure. Alternatively, choose to stay on the bus for its full loop, and listen to the audio commentary to learn more about Malta’s history and culture.
See the Itinerary for the full list of stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Duration: 135 minutes (South Route) 210 minutes (North Route)
- Departures: North Route departure times from Stop 1: 08:00am - 14:30pm Every 30/60 minutes - runs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturdays. South Route departure times from Stop 1: 09:05am - 14:05pm Every 30 minutes This route runs on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.
- Coastal Cruise:- Main embarkation point: Sliema Ferries. Departure times from Sliema Ferries: 10:00, 12:40, 15:40 and 18:00. Stops include: Bugibba Jetty, Blue Lagoon (Camino) & Mgarr (Gozo). Customers may hop on and off the cruise at any of the stopping points however, timetables change regularly so they will need to check locally for the latest timetable and stop off times.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Harbour Cruise:- Main embarkation point: Sliema Ferries. Departure times from Sliema Ferries: 10:30, 12:30 and 14:45. Stops include: Esplora (Kalkara) and Sliema Ferries. Customers may hop on and off the cruise at any of the stopping points however, timetables change regularly so they will need to check locally for the latest timetable and stop off times.
- Note: Please be aware that boarding on the cruises is on a first come first served basis so we recommend arriving apx. 15 minutes before departure time to have the best chance of securing a place on the cruise.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months giving great flexibility should you need to change your date of travel.
- Please note times and frequencies are subject to change at any time so please check locally for the latest information
- Please note that the boat tour can be used within 5 days after the validity of the ticket. If the boat tour option has been selected.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The value of the bus is that it makes it easier to visit the one or two sites you are interested in visiting because it is so difficult to get around the island without a car." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews